How well prepared, trained and exercised are your people?
Recent events across the world have highlighted that communities are becoming more dependent on well-prepared local emergency services and governments to assist them in a time of crisis.
EMCS can assist with emergency relief centre (ERC) capacity building and review.
- When was the last time your community opened and operated an ERC?
- Have you trained and exercised your staff in the management of thefacility?
- Any idea how many staff it takes to run an ERC on a 24 hours basis?
- Could you improve your ERC management?
- When was the last time you conducted an ERC exercise?
- How suitable are your facilities really?
Emergency Relief Centre Management training
Tailored 2 – 4 hour program designed for up to 20 staff covering:
- Purpose of an ERC
- Roles and function of the ERC management team
- Interagency liaison and communication