Can’t see the ‘wood for the trees’ in your emergency management preparedness?
EMCS consultants have a broad range of operational emergency management experience from front line response to senior management roles associated with reputation protection, liability reduction and policy development.
Auditing and Review
Through its network, EMCS can assist not only with general emergency management and occupational health and safety audits, but also dangerous goods and hazardous site compliance requirements. EMCS has assisted many clients with review of their arrangements and audits to meet regulatory and legislative requirements. In particular, EMCS boasts a 100% success rate in assisting Victorian municipalities to achieve a ‘Fully Complies’ or best practice outcome in the legislated audit of their municipal emergency management plans.
Our extensive operational experience enables us to objectively debrief members of your organisation who were involved in the emergency. Our process includes:
- Setting clear ground rules for the debrief
- Working within your company policy
- Establishing objectively the facts of the situation
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Developing recommendations
- Setting clear action outcomes, assigning responsibility for implementation and timelines using recognised evaluation techniques